Tuesday, April 6, 2010
A day in Florida
My day started out great! I had the chance to sleep in with Keith this morning, so we had some much needed cuddling time that we don't get to do very often! Then he left for work, while I went to my Doctor's appointment. It seems that's all I have done lately, is go to the doctor's! I've just had this constant menstrual type of pain since August and so far, nobody can figure out why. My doctor is thinking it has something to do with my lower back which makes sense because I always have back pain. At first I thought it could be endometriosis, but that was ruled out after many tests were turning out to be "normal". Oh well, I'm trying to keep my head up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay! I'm your first!! Welcome to the blogging world!
ReplyDelete