Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Babies! Babies! Babies!

I guess I'm not really good about keeping my blog updated! I need to remember to do this everyday! Brush my teeth, comb my hair, w.r.i.t.e i.n b.l.o.g!

Nothing new has been going on this week really. Keith and I have been talking about having a child a lot lately, it's something we have both dreamed about ever since we were first got married almost 6 years ago. We always put it off because we wanted to travel, and be kind of selfish first before we commit to something we weren't sure we were ready for. But since November, I'm proud to say we have been trying for our first baby. As luck would have it, nothing has happened so far, but were really trying to stay positive. That's easier said than done though! (It doesn't help when my best friend just found out she was pregnant 4 weeks ago after 1 month of trying! It's hard not feeling jealous!) I have this gut feeling it's going to happen soon though *crossing finger*, so all I can do is just wait wait wait and pray!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!!!!! Making babies is FUN, especially the "making" part;) I am blowing some baby dust your way!!!!

    I'm a new follower. I have a military blog too, its called, Goodnight moon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try not to stress about it yet, sometimes it takes a while. I'll cross my fingers and say a prayer for you.

    My kids are (almost) 26, 18, 9 and 7. Like I said, sometimes it takes a while. :)

    Hope you like the brownies, my hubby's jealous, now I'll need to make him some. lol

    ReplyDelete