One week away from testing that is! I really don't want to jinx myself, but I have a really good feeling about this month! I really hope next thursday we will see that beautiful plus sign and we will be on the road to parenthood.. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I can't just spend my life being negative. I'm done and over that! So positive vibes it is :)
My husband switched to the 12-8 shift for the next 3 months which absolutely sucks! He leaves at 11am and gets home at 9pm.. I finished up my classes so I am out of things to do while he is gone! I need a new hobby. Speaking of hobbies, I have completely become obsessed with cooking! Tonight I'm making North Carolina pulled pork. YUM!!! well, I guess I will leave you guys with a few photos from my husband's promotion ceremony last month. He is now a first class petty officer with 6 1/2 years in! I am so beyond proud of that hot smarty pants of mine!
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment