Today is cycle day 12 which means were very close to round # 2! I had my ultrasound this morning to see how many follicles I produced from the 100mg of clomid, and I was shocked to see I went from having 5 last month to 1! 1 freakin' follicle! The nurse then asked me if I have any fibroids, because apparently my uterus is positioned weird, and I guess my lining is thinner than they like it. Talk about going from excitement to extreme disappointment in less than 5 minutes. UGGGGHHHH! And by the way, why does my fertility clinic have to be attached to the ob/gyn clinic? Do they not realize how hard it is for a woman going through this emotional heartache to be surrounded by pregnant women? This morning I arrived to a very pregnant woman smoking a cigarette outside of the clinic, then had to sit in the waiting room by 2 other pregnant women. I'm not meaning to sound like a negative and heartless person, but come on! These medicine's I'm on make me extremely emotional!
I have to say, I have taken a break from facebook which has really helped me cope with all of this. I still update every once in awhile, but the amount of girls talking about how pregnancy is the most amazing thing on earth is just too much for me at the moment. My sister posts pictures of her pregnancy every week, and as much as I love her, I just can't stomach it. It's just best for me to live my life and to stay my distance until I can overcome all of this.
"Everyone wins in the game of infertility- it just might not be the way you always planned. Keep an open mind and the family you so desire will be yours. "
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment