Dear Sarah,
Hey babydoll, how are you? I am okay. I miss you more than anything. I wish I was at home with you. You never realize how much you need someone until they are not here with you. It is like I lost a part of me. And I would give anything to be with you again.....I love you and when we move out, you can take some time before starting work again. Okay?.....My only goal is to get back to you and be the best husband I can be...I will treat you like the angel you deserve to be.... I always think about riding around in our Jeep with the top down. And looking over at you with your hair blowing and you look at me and smile. I really miss your smile..... We will be marching and I'll look up at the sunrise and sunset and it is really beautiful. When I see that, all I think of is you.... What is like without me? Are you still happy you married me? *scribbled next to that is a picture of us with our future daughter "Riley", which was a name I use to be in love with.*
I feel beyond blessed that we got to experience that as a couple. Not a lot of people can say the only contact they had with their loves is from a once a week hand written letter. We learned a lot about how much we meant to each other during those few months, and I keep his letters close to my heart. Anyways, long post.. SORRY! Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment