Soo.. we are now 3 days away from testing.. Not that I'm counting or anything! ;)
Let's see what happened over the weekend. Sleep, t.v., eat, sleep, eat, t.v., sleep, eat, sleep... haha! That's really all we did. These infertility treatments have left us struggling with money so staying at home it is! Thank goodness we started saving money at a very young age! It pays off when things in life happen, you never know when life will get expensive. :) Anywho, my mom is coming into town next week for her 50th birthday! I ordered her a cake that will look like a graveyard and the title will say "We're mourning the passing of your youth" HAHAHA! I hope she loves it and finds it funny.. I would feel terrible if she cried!
Soo.. I will keep you all updated on the test taking.. Cross your fingers, toes, legs, and arms for us!! This will be our month! I will leave you all with a picture of my sweet precious boy Meatball on our road trip last summer!
Monday, February 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment