I have been oiling up my belly like no other in order to give my skin a fighting chance against stretch marks. It's definitely not something I stress about, but I would like to give my skin the extra help it needs so I don't get that itchy belly syndrome everyone talks about. So thanks to Mama Mio's skin oil and tummy rub, not only is my stomach crazy soft and not itchy, I haven't seen any stretch marks yet except for on my sides, which I guess I was missing during my nightly tummy rub. But I can deal with that!
So tomorrow I will be 27 weeks along! We are so close to the final stretch now. *Victory Dance!*


You look so great! Hard to believe you're already 27 weeks!
ReplyDeleteWhat! You are almost 30 weeks?? How is that possible?? :) Oh you are so lucky those little bastards (stretchmarks) didnt get you! They got me, and let me tell you...not so pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing! Oh I'm totally curious how that feels to have 2 babies in there!
ReplyDeleteWow I just can't believe how fast time is flying by. I've been e-mailing you but haven't heard anything back. Hope you got my gift in the mail I know it didn't get there in time for the baby shower. I'm still using the Mama Mio as well. You look great, home stretch for you.
ReplyDelete