Woah. Did this girl just have a baby shower? How did we get here?! Crazy! We had about 35 of my family members come and it was amazing! These boys are definitely going to be spoiled rotten. Here is just a few pics of our special day.
Saturday, July 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Oh my gosh! Love the pics! Can you believe it Mommy! It was YOUR baby shower! Yay!
ReplyDeleteAHAHAHA love the Beavis & Butthead bibs! I have to remember that one!
ReplyDeleteYour pics looks great I love the beavis and butthead bibs! I still have your gift sitting on the dinning table. I know I need to post it I am so way behind. LOL!
ReplyDeleteI love your theme. It is darling. And your bump just gets cuter and cuter. Also, Andrew and Everett are such awesome names!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe all the girls I went through IVF with are having boys. So crazy!
My shower is September 15. After looking at your pictures, I am really excited :)