2004: Graduated high school: Married: CANCUN! Keith left for bootcamp: I left my job as Childcare Director at the YMCA: Watched him graduate bootcamp in Chicago: He left to Florida for school: Hospitalized for Pelvic Inflammatory Disease caused by the flu virus.
2005: Moved to Everett, Washington: Got a job working at Horse Camp for the YMCA!: Keith started working on the USS Lincoln: I left the YMCA and started working at Best Buy: Road trip to San Francisco!
2006: First 6 month deployment!: Temporarily moved back to Kansas City: Got a job at a Fitness Center: Reunion with Keith in Hawaii!: Parents divorced: Moved back to WA: Got a job as a nanny in West Seattle. Adopted Mr. Meatball!
2007: Keith left the USS Lincoln: He cross-rated jobs and was sent off to school! I moved back to Kansas City and got a job once again at a Fitness Center! Lived with my mom, my sister, her boyfriend, and their newborn baby in a 2 bedroom, 800 sq. ft house: Keith and I went to NYC!
2008: Keith and I move to Paradise! AKA Clearwater, Florida!: Started shore duty: Life was finally normal for awhile!: Spent almost every weekend at Clearwater Beach.
2009: Keith deployed for 4 months: I went on a carnival cruise with Keith's brother's girlfriend: My mom gets re-married: Keith and I backpacked Europe for 3 weeks!: Thanksgiving Road trip to Key West with friends: Starting trying for a baby!
2010: Started seeing a Fertility Specialist: Keith and I take a road trip to visit family in KC: My sister gets married!: My sister gets pregnant 3 weeks after the wedding. Go figure!: Tons of camping trips with our friends. Disney World! I started taking college classes once again!
2011: 3 failed IUI'S: Laparoscopic Surgery shows adhesions in the pelvic area: Spent more time in Orlando to enjoy all the theme parks before we move! We moved to Virginia Beach, Virginia: Took a break from baby making! Took a road trip to Boston and NYC:
2012: Decided to try IVF through the military program in Washington D.C.: After living in D.C. for 3 weeks, we became pregnant!: We find out were having twins!: Keith starts training which only lets him come home for 6 hours at night for sleep.: I'm moving back to Kansas City to give birth! Keith deploys!
WOWZA! My life is definitely not a boring one. LOL! But even with all of the craziness, it just somehow works. Maybe it's because we are both the type of personality's who don't like to sit still. But I do look forward to the day that doesn't involve all of the moving!
And with all of that, I will leave you with my newest belly shot.
![]() |
| 18 weeks, 20 weeks, 22 weeks! |



Happy Anniversary (early)!! Love the bump shots!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! I hope you have a wonderful one in spite of Keith's long hours. Wow your life has been busy busy busy but fun. Your belly is just so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!! Your bump is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteI love that your dog's name (nickname?) is meatball! He looks like a meatball! Happy anniversary and I hope this next separation just flies by!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Loving the evolution of your bump. You look amazing!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! You look great!
ReplyDelete