I am officially back in Kansas City with my family.
And I am terribly homesick.
I miss Keith and we've only been apart for 5 days. Hell, I've barely even seen him since April thanks to his 110 hour work weeks, but the fact that we are now over a thousand miles apart rips my heart into a million pieces. Please tell me I can get through this, because right now I am not strong. I just want my husband by my side and I have a little over 9 months to go before I have him again.
I'm sorry this post is so short, but I promise to update in a few days as I have my 24 week appointment with my new OBGYN on Monday. I'm hoping I get to see a glimpse of these big boys who keep jabbing my bladder and bowels! But boy oh boy do I love those movements.
And to leave this post on a somewhat funny note, I decided to try on the same outfit I wore during my week 9 belly shot. Let's just say it wasn't pretty! LOL! I'm turning into a big fat swollen pregnant lady (look at those sausage fingers!!) who had no energy to fix my hair today. So don't judge, we all have our "off" days. :)
Friday, July 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I was pregnant when my husband deployed. You can really o this Hun! It's so hard but your gonna be so strong for your little ones! Always remember its ok to cry and it's ok to be sad.
ReplyDeleteI have been following your blog for the past few months. I found your blog when I was in the middle of our IVF. I am 21 weeks pregnant and my husband is currently deployed. You can do this!! Just keep thinking of how amazing and magical his homecoming will be!! Tell your husband thank you for serving our country.
ReplyDeleteJulie
You look ADORABLE :) Im so sorry you are missing your man :( I know it's not going to be easy. You've got two little pieces of him with you everyday :) Hang in there. Praying these months apart fly by for you all!
ReplyDeleteYou still look adorable as ever. Sorry for this time you have to be apart from Keith but know that you are stronger than you think and stronger than you give yourself credit for. You can do this. It won't be easy like Sarah said but you can do this. Hoping this time Keith is away flies by and you're all back together as a family in no time.
ReplyDeleteYou look fabulous!! So sorry that this is a tough time to be away from your hubby. I am hoping that time passes quickly until he can be with you and your little men :)
ReplyDeleteI'm new to your blog...I'm also having twins and wanted to find some other ladies who were also having twins:) You are incredibly strong to be able to be away from your husband during this time. Your picture is fabulous! I've tried on a few shirts that I used to fit in before and my husband and I got a good laugh out of it.
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Yeahhhh twins!!