Friday, May 11, 2012

14 weeks

Sorry guys for the lack of updates my blogger friends. I've been in Kansas City for about a week now and time has just been flying by! Today we hit our 14 week milestone and the babies have definitely sprouted over the past few days. I will update you with this crappy picture, but you get the point! Sorry for the dirty pajama pants.. I never have clean clothes with 2 bulldogs in the house!


My morning sickness has been weaning away, thank the lord! I feel like I can finally sit back and start enjoying these babies growing (and my boobs. Holy porn star, they are HUGE!) Right now I haven't really been craving much of anything, but I just LOVE food. Anything you put in front of me typically makes me happy! 

Monday I have an appointment to meet with my new doctor who will be taking over when I move back here in August. Hopefully we get a game plan going! And then, guess what? Were only a few weeks away from finding out the sexes!!! AHHH!! Shopping will become so much easier! 

4 comments:

  1. SOO CUTE! I always wanted twins!! I personally hope you get both genders! and dont worry about dirty PJ's it happens :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you!!
    Love the bump!
    Can't wait for the gender reveal!!
    We are counting down the days until we have our first ultra sound!
    Yay for the puking subsiding!!
    So happy everything is going great for you!!

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so great! Your pregnancy is flying by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. =0) Can't wait to hear what you are having. So glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete