Wow, time is flying by!! Today I was able to see the babies at my doctor's appointment and I was blown away at how big they are now! They are so adorable! I have some pictures, but they are awful quality. Eh, what the heck, I shall post them anyway.
 |
| Laying sideways, facing down towards my bladder. |
 |
| Laying sideways, facing down as well. |
 |
| Random Meatball Photo.. Too hilarious not to share. |
 |
| 15 week 3 day belly |
I am soo in love with these little monsters already, it's unreal!! I have spent years trying to picture what this moment would be like and even though it's not as fun as I pictured it to be, I am starting to love being pregnant. I'm a little scared to go through all of this without my husband, but I just can't live being sad anymore. God has me exactly where I am suppose to be in my life, and I need to trust him. I can do this. I can prove to myself that I am stronger than I think I am. I mean, come on, I've already battled infertility and survived a horrific IVF, I CAN DO THIS!
I recently found out that 2 of my closest girlfriends are struggling to get pregnant. Now that I am on the other side, I need to use my knowledge and lend them my support, because I get it. I remember how hard it was to see pregnant bellies and to see ultrasound photos. I never want to be that girl who upsets another girl struggling to get pregnant, I just want to be a positive outcome; to give them hope. I will never EVER forget my infertility journey and the friends I have made along the way. If there is anything I thank god for more in my life, it's the gift of infertility. It tested my faith, my relationships, and most importantly myself. I feel like I know who I am now better than I ever have before. I realized my husband will stick by my side even during the hard times, and that kids are truly a blessing. I will never take my family for granted, and I am so thankful for that.
That is so true, that infertility really puts your marriage to the test. It was the first hardship that Mike and I had to go through and now we know we are strong and can get through anything together. How wonderful that you can be a support for your friends going through IF. I'm sure they really appreciate your insight. Love the belly pic by the way -- you are GLOWING!!!
ReplyDelete