Hey guys! Sorry for another short post, but I'm still here in Kansas City visiting my family and I just haven't had the time to just sit back and relax. I shall update in a few days when I make it back to Virginia Beach, I promise! In the meantime, another belly pic! I am now almost 15 weeks and my belly is just skyrocketing at this point. The first picture is at 12 weeks, then 13, then 14.. Big difference, huh? I look like I swallowed a conehead! LOL!
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love it!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute belly shots!!
Hope you are soaking in the family time!!
HUGS!
Cute belly! Love it!
ReplyDeleteAwww look at your baby(ies) belly!!!!! Happy second tri. :)
ReplyDeletehow cute!!! I miss my baby belly! enjoy it!! it goes by so fast!
ReplyDeleteTime sure does fly. All the belly pics are adorable.
ReplyDeleteAdorable bump!
ReplyDeleteYayyy! Babies are growing! Love the bump!
ReplyDelete