I had my weekly appointment today, and guess what??
The doctor could feel Baby A's head! These boys might be making their appearance any day now. Holy smokes. Can you say unprepared??
Dear Babies,
As excited as I am to meet you, PLEASE, please don't make your appearance into this world until daddy can make it home next Wednesday. There is nothing more in this world that I want than for him to be there when you make your grand entrances. No dad should ever miss out on that moment. So please just enjoy my womb for at least another week!
Sincerely,
Your mother
So yes, both boys are head down so we are trying vaginally! This entire pregnancy I have prepared myself for a c-section, so I am just amazed that my doctor said that won't be needed! Say what?!!!!
I will keep you all informed with a small post everyday until go time. Friday I will be 34 weeks, so I'm feeling pretty good that they will be a good size and that they won't have too many issues!
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my God! Good luck to you! I hope you can stay in bed until Wednesday and let your Mom just take care of you.
ReplyDeleteOHHHH my goodnessssssssss :) I will pray they stay cooking till your hubby gets home!! :)
ReplyDeleteyayy!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! Praying they stay in a little bit longer!!!!
ReplyDeleteHoly smokes! I'm super duper excited for you! I hope they do wait one week so Keith can be there and you can all share this experience together as a family.
ReplyDeleteThat's so exciting!! I'll say a little prayer for you guys that they hold on for another week :)
ReplyDelete