My husband FINALLY graduated his school yesterday! No more 120 hour work weeks and today will mark his second day of since April 23rd! And what is my husband doing today? Well, moving us out of our Virginia Beach apartment, of course! We had it all planned out to where he was suppose to come here to KC on Monday to have a week off with me and the babies, but that got cancelled as of 2 days ago. Why you ask? Well, he is deploying in x amount of days so he starts training tomorrow! Ahhhhh!!! He wasn't suppose to deploy until November! But were hoping he can still come home in 2 weeks to at least touch this belly one more time before he leaves.
Boy, I miss him so much! We've been apart for 2 and 1/2 months and I have to say, it has be rough!!
In other news, I traded in my Honda Element yesterday for a mini-van! BWAH! I never said I would drive one, but after looking at all of the space inside of it and all of the amazing features, everything else seemed like a downgrade (this girl really wanted a Honda Pilot!). I've never had a new car before so to say I'm thrilled to have my first new car is an understatement! This will be the car that my kids remember growing up in, as I plan on keeping this beauty for at least 10 years (buying a car is like pulling teeth! I hate doing it! Maybe that's why my Element was the only car I've ever had? Well, besides my 99 blue sparkly ford escort my parents gave me for my 16th birthday!) I shall take pictures of it sometime this week as the one in the photo isn't actually mine. I don't pick it up until next weekend. So babies, keep cooking away! Momma needs to pick up her new Odyssey before you guys enter this world!



You will love your van, especially with twins! We got a Routan and it has been great with Hazel. No regrets whatsoever though the hefty car payment does suck.
ReplyDeleteP.s. Your bump is adorable. You look great!
OMG look at that belly!! They boys are ready to come on out of there. You know I'm fighting off the whole getting a mini-van thing. I've told hubs my compromise is a JX35 Infiniti. Yeah right I doubt he'll get it for me. Boo about hubs having to deploy. Do you know where he'll be deploying to? I can't wait to see your two boys already!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look great!! Yay for the van!!
ReplyDeleteSay what? 33 weeks?? :) Oh man I know the time apart so far sucks bigtime! I really hope he can do a quick visit before he goes :) Everyone I know that has a mini van...LOVES it :)
ReplyDelete