Everett: My sweet crazy baby. You are just the funniest, most unique little soul I have ever come across. Your cute coo's have turned into screaming which makes everyone laugh and confused at the same time. You demand attention from anyone who will listen (including the nurse who couldn't get a word in today at your appointment because every time she tried to talk, you would yell at her) and you have the most sensitive soul. If Andrew cries, your happy self will cry along with him. You don't like loud noises, but you adore singing. Sometimes you will cry in your crib but will fall asleep the second I start singing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" to you. You hug your little teddy bear tight to go to sleep, and you now hate pacifiers. You also hate your car seat which makes your mom's life a living hell at times. I just love how much you look like your daddy..
Andrew: You have the kindest, most sweetest personality. Last week you went from smiling every now and then to smiling ALL DAY long. You never stop smiling! You are just happy no matter what! You have learned how to "growl" and you do it the most when you are playing on your activity mat. You have mastered tummy time like a champ, and I couldn't be more thrilled to watch you flourish into a big boy. You love your milk and your one on one cuddle time. You love your car seat and will not make a peep the entire time you are in it, which I love you for!! You love to wake me up a lot at night, but I'm pretty sure that's just because you miss me (or the fact that you love your milk!) but hopefully you will be over that soon. I just adore your sweet chubby face!!
I just wish this age could last forever! 5 months is just way too fun. My husband found out he is being extended by a few weeks so the boys will be almost 7 months old by the time he sees them again. I think it was easier for him to be away from us when the boys were just *blobs*, but now it kills him to see how fun and crazy they are. He will be in for quite an adventure when he gets home!
And p.s.- The boys and I will be hitting the road to move back to Virginia Beach as of this Tuesday! So expect some pictures from me next week of our new place. Daddy will be able to come home from this deployment and not have to lift a finger! I am so happy about that. Every minute we get of family time counts.. :)
| Andrew is on the left, Everett on the right |

Oh wow! 5 months! They are amazing :) And I am sooo happy you are headed home! Woo-hoo! Life begins NOW :)
ReplyDeleteHappy 5 Month Birthdays!! It is such a great age!! I agree!!
ReplyDeleteSo so cute! Happy 5 months little guys!
ReplyDeleteHappy 5 month birthday boys! You both are absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteIt is pretty cool that your boys are 1 month older than my little man. I always look at them and get an idea of what Wade will be doing in a month :)
My best friend Hilary just moved to Williamsburg with her hubby who is in the Air Force. She is about to start IVF treatments and has no friends out there (they just moved there in October from South Dakota). Are you near Williamsburg? Let me know if you'd be up for meeting her for coffee or something. She is an AMAZING person, so sweet and fun. She works from home so her schedule is pretty flexible. I'd love to help hook her up with an awesome person like you! Email me at heyjbn at gmail if you're interested!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDelete性正妹影音直播視訊
性正妹影音直播聊天
性正妹影音直播交友
性正妹影音視頻直播
性正妹影音視頻視訊
性正妹影音視頻聊天
性正妹影音視頻交友
性正妹影音視訊直播
性正妹影音視訊視頻
性正妹影音視訊聊天