I absolutely LOVE being a mother. I am finally confident in my parenting abilities which is something I have been lacking since they were born. Now that the boys are a little older and hardly ever cry, I feel like I am connecting with them in a whole new way. My little Everett has made the habit of falling asleep to me singing "Somewhere over the Rainbow" to him every night, and it almost makes me cry to think about how one day, he will be a grown man and I am going to miss these sweet days. I just want to cherish every second of it!
The boys have been sleeping SO much better over the past few days. The 4 month sleep regression is no joke! I thought I was going to lose it there for awhile. I was just baffled at the fact they went from waking up once in a 12 hour period to 3+ times! But now they are back to 6:30-6:30 with one feed in between. Seriously, I could do the one bottle a night thing forever. (although I would be fine if they decided not to, LOL!) But I am just so happy that I can get the sleep I need to be the good parent those boys deserve! Now lets just hope it stays this way!
Two weeks from tomorrow, I am finally leaving to go back home to Virginia. We are setting up our new place which means I am so close to having a husband again! I look back and I honestly don't know how in the hell I have done all of this without a spouse. I can't wait to see what it is like to be a family! I know he may be overwhelmed at first, but is there anything better than two happy babies??
| Andrew is on the left, Everett is on the right |
![]() |
| Andrew |
![]() |
| Everett |




Ohmygoodness. They are so adorable. And two weeks???? YAY!!!!! It will be so great for life to get back to normal. Well the "new" normal :) And so glad you are finally feeling the confidence, took me awhile too. You are so blessed. Those boys are awesome!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute and I'm super jealous of your sleep schedule. Ours will do 9:30-5:30 occaisionally, but they started waking up again at 1-3am and its just hard. Good luck with your move and your husband returning!!
ReplyDeleteThe time is finally here! How wonderful it will be to have your whole family under the same roof and to have your husband back in your arms! I just love that photo of the 3 of you!
ReplyDelete午夜美女福利直播間
ReplyDelete午夜福利美女視頻網
成人午夜免費聊天室
在線美女聊天視頻直播
美女聊天視頻直播網站
大尺度直播平台app大全
開放的交友聊天室
2017黃播裸播app
2018賣肉的直播平台
2018剛上線的黃播平台
ReplyDelete性正妹聊天交友直播
性正妹聊天交友視頻
性正妹聊天交友視訊
性正妹聊天交友影音
性正妹聊天直播視頻
性正妹聊天直播視訊
性正妹聊天直播影音
性正妹聊天直播交友
性正妹聊天視頻直播
ReplyDelete玩美女人直播聊天視頻
玩美女人直播聊天視訊
玩美女人直播聊天影音
玩美女人直播聊天交友
玩美女人直播視頻視訊
玩美女人直播視頻影音
玩美女人直播視頻聊天
玩美女人直播視頻交友
玩美女人直播視訊視訊
玩美女人直播視訊影音