Tuesday, December 11, 2012

10 weeks!

These boys are growing fast. And I'm not ok with it. Well, except lack of sleep. I'm ok with saying goodbye to that. This girl is beyond tired!

So the boys were sleeping 3 hours in a row before getting up for a bottle feed, and then they would go straight back to bed. Well, lately, it has turned into every hour and a half! But no bottle! Oy vey. The fussiness during the middle of the night has caused me to become the biggest bitch around. I am looking forward to the day they start sleeping more! Until then, I will continue living off of coffee!

My chunky monkey's are almost 11 pounds each now. They are getting heavier by the day! They have finally started smiling, but mostly all of the smiles are in the morning. I've tried to catch it on camera, but they get distracted by my camera so yeah, epic fail every time. But my oh my, they are so cute. I look their emerging fat rolls! And I love how they can finally stare at me and try to engage in conversation. Their little noises crack me up!

It amazes me how completely different they are, but I love it. I always thought all babies are the same, but now I know I was completely wrong!






2 comments:

  1. They are so cute! And I love that pic of Meatball protecting his mini meatballs :) I hear ya on the sleep. Sam is 9 months and I am still up a few times a night :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic of meatball laying next to them...nap time for all!! LOL! They are growing so fast I can't believe they're 10 weeks already.

    ReplyDelete