Tuesday, November 20, 2012

7 weeks!


Eh. I suck. I promised myself I would update this blog a ton when I had the boys, but obviously that hasn't been working out as well as I thought! Well, my two little men are obviously growing pretty fast! Both are over 9 pounds now. I love them so unbelievably much! Thankfully I was blessed with two pretty easy babies *knock on wood*. We've only had 2 nights were I ended up in tears from two overtired babies (not at the same time thank the lord!) but I learned my lesson. As soon as I see a yawn, it's bed time! I'm finding out I have a love/hate relationship with pacifiers. I wish Everett didn't have such an oral fixation! That kid is rooting all of the time! But of course, he gets a pacifier and then loses it after a minute. UGH! 

And I can't believe I'm about to say this, but they slept almost 5 hours straight last night! But guess what? I was awake 2 hours into it waiting for them to start crying any minute like they normally do! BAH! I'm hoping they will do it again, but I think I just got lucky. But hey, if they want to keep it up, that is fine with me! 



Little Everett. He is still my wild child! 

Andrew.. Oh he is so sweet and cuddly!





2 comments:

  1. Ah! Love new posts from you! Sleep is such a tricky little thing! I too, do that, when Sam seems to be sleeping long I tend to be up "waiting" for her. The new pics are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, can't believe they're sleeping so long already. Way to go!! I'm reallys tarting to be able to tell the difference between the two of them. Theyre just so sweet they make my heart smile. By the way thanks for the gifts in the mail! They were so beautiful and I loved them. (Sent you a message on FB too).

    ReplyDelete