Wednesday, November 7, 2012

5 weeks old!

Ahhh! My boys turn 5 weeks old today! It's weird because I have known these little nuggets forever. It's amazing how they enter your life and it just feels "right". I really don't know how to explain it!



Everett


Andrew

Life with twins is amazing. I have a lot of people saying comments like "I don't envy you!" But you know what? They should. Twins is the biggest BLESSING! Are they more work? Don't ask me, I don't know any different! One baby eats, the other one eats. One sleeps, the other one sleeps. Yes, we have had moments where one cries, falls asleep, and then the other one cries.. But I just look at that as our one on one bonding time. :) I find it so special to watch these two have their own little unique bond!  If they are fussy, I stick them in a boppy together and like magic, they immediately calm down. It's amazing the calming affect they have on each other!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe its been 5 weeks already!!! My how time flies. They're adorable. I think any baby is a blessing, regardless of the number. Did you dress them up for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're adorable and I'm very, very happy for you! Jealous too. ;) I always wanted twins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them. Plain and simple :) So glad you are all doing well! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete