So today we had to the 20 week genetic ultrasound and everything checked out perfect. I was so scared that something would go wrong, that I was shaking before the ultrasound began. I guess it's because I'm just not use to having good news so sometimes it's kind of hard to swallow when I hear that things are going well. Baby A is 11 oz and baby B is 12 oz, measuring right on track! When the technician left the room, I gave a big thank you to god for giving me these 2 beautiful blessings!
Pregnancy is going very well. I felt my very first kick while I had my hand on my stomach and it was AMAZING! Best moment of all of this so far. Keith and I sat on the couch for a good 20 minutes trying to feel one of the babies kicking again, but no such luck. Hopefully it will happen more often now!





You look beautiful! I can't believe you are half way through your pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteYou are the cutest pregnant woman ever! I'm just so excited for you:):)
ReplyDeleteI have the same worry going into my anatomy scan next week. I think us IVFers will always have worry with every scan. It keeps us humble! Glad to hear everything went so well!!!
ReplyDelete