So Keith and I haven't had a day off together in almost 2 months! His training schedule is no joke. 120+hours a week! I told him the other day that once he goes back to a normal shift next spring after his deployment, he's not going to know what to do with himself. But can I just say I daydream every day about what life is going to be like at this time next year. I will have the love of my life back, he will have his 6 month old boys to love on, and we will have time off together! Lots of family vacations are in the making! Camping, maybe going to NYC for a few days, beach days, ahhh!! I'm so excited to start our own family traditions.
But the reality is, I move back to Kansas City in one month. One month away from saying goodbye to my husband. I already know I am going to be one big emotional wreck as it's going to be the hardest goodbye we have dealt with to this day, but I can do this. I have no other choice but to be strong for these boys!



You look fabulous!!! Happy 18 weeks!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 18weeks. Your bump is too cayute!!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful!! :) Just keep your eye on the prize(s) :) The deployment will be tough, but you can do this girl! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look great!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are so adorable all pregnant with twins! :-) My heart aches for you and your husband as you face the upcoming deployment... The sacrifice you and him and all your family makes, words cannot express my gratitude. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers throughout this next year especially!
ReplyDelete