So, I finally got around to fixing up my blog! Both of my 8 week college courses are now done so I actually have time on my hands to do fun things once again. Note to self: never EVER take 2 hard speed courses at once! The homework amount was beyond ridiculous!
Nothing new has been going on here. We are moving to Virginia Beach in 4 months! So crazy that it's coming up so fast. In about 2 months we will start our house search, which so far hasn't been promising! Here in Clearwater we only pay $1000 a month for a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment when the military pays us a little over $1600 for housing. In Virginia, our housing pay will be going down but I can't find anywhere to live under $1200! It will be an adjustment getting use to paying the difference! But luckily Keith got promoted, so we will be seeing an increase in his pay this summer which will help balance it out. Thank you lord!
Update on the pregnancy, IUI process: Tomorrow is the big day! I went in for an ultrasound yesterday and I have 5 big follicles, so they were pretty impressed and gave us the warning of multiples if it does work. But odds are still only 25% of it working, so it's a gamble. I'm trying not to get my hopes up!
I will leave you all a photo of the homemade sweet and salty brownies I made. There's a caramel center which made these things ultra gooey and delicious!
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good luck tomorrow. I hope everything works out. Good luck too with the move. That sounds exciting.
ReplyDeleteI had no idea you blogged!! Nor did I have any idea you were TTC or dealing with infertility. When we met up for lunch I remember you saying you weren't sure when you wanted to have kids. One of my best friends here in Florida is going through the same thing. They have been trying to have a baby for so long now and it just isn't happening. I'm so sorry you are going through this and I can't even begin to imagine how hard it must be. Watching my close friend go through infertility, I have felt nothing but guilt because for us getting pregnant is simple. I just think it is so unfair for such deserving couples to be unable to conceive! I really hope the IVI works and you have at least one(if not twins) baby growing in your belly. Being a mom is an amazing blessing and I hope you join us mammas real soon!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I look forward to following yours as well! Oh and thanks for giving me a pregnancy craving with that picture of delicious brownies!! lol Pass some of those my way!
ReplyDelete