Thursday, December 30, 2010

Update...

So I figured I should update on the whole pregnancy thing.. (especially for you Jess! Love ya girl!)

Keith and I have officially started seeing a fertility specialist! Last week was our first appointment and I can't even begin to tell you how much better I feel. *whew* For once I feel like a doctor has put forth the effort into finding some answers, and put us on the right path to get preggo! Next month were trying IUI for the first time (insemination) paired with Clomid and the FSH shot Keith will give me the night before (yikes!) so we will see where that takes us. We still haven't found the reason of why it's not happening, and we are running out of tests for them to do! Everything has came back normal, which drives me absolutely INSANE! I wish I knew what was in the way!

Hopefully 2011 will be our year. I'm feeling positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment