Okay, here are my life updates.
1) The twins are now 13 months old. HOLY CRAP! They are SO much fun at this age! They both walk like pros now, which means my house is in total chaos 99% of the time. But my goodness, they are little comedians! I find myself laughing all day long.
2) My husband is deployed. Again. He left about 3 weeks ago and won't be back until April. This time around is much easier than the newborn phase, but I'm not going to lie.. It. is. exhausting! I have no help here in VA at all, just a few girlfriends who hang out with me a few days a week, but other than that, I am on my own! We do stay pretty busy and every day goes by so fast, but we miss him terribly. I'm hoping this great routine were in now keeps up and shore duty will be here before we know it.
3) And now for the big news... Well, here we go...
WE ARE EXPECTING #3, NATURALLY!! I am currently almost 7 weeks along.. I am still in complete and udder shock, as I have NEVER even had a positive pregnancy test outside of the IVF world. My husband was already deployed when I had realized my period was late, and I just kind of thought to myself "Oh what the hell.. For old times sake! Just take one for fun!" To say my body went into shock would be an understatement. For the first time in my life, I was completely speechless and motionless. I sat there and stared at the test for a good 20 minutes before I started to realize what had just happened. And then the fear kicked in. How in the hell am I going to handle 3 kids under 2? How is my husband going to handle the news? (which by the way, I had to wait 3 days to hear from him and he is completely overjoyed!) But the more I think about it, the more excited I am. Sure, times will be crazy for awhile, but what a MAJOR blessing! We always said we wanted a third child, so why not have them all close in age? And it is the perfect timing, because this little one is due at the end of June and my husband start shore duty the very next month. AHHH! 3 entire years with my husband!!
Oh, and I guess I should also mention that we applied for order overseas.. Yes, call us crazy! Choice #1 is Germany, Choice #2 is England. We should know in the next month or two if we were lucky enough to be chosen!
So there you have it. A short snippet to what is going on in my life. I hope to find time to update more often!



Oh my!!!! Congrats! That is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh-- so exciting!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteWHAAAATTTTTT!??!?!?!? OMFG @%@#$^#$???? I'm crazy happy for you and was not expecting to read that!! I'm guessing you are keeping the news off FB for a while? Amazing! You are wonder woman!
ReplyDeleteYes I am keeping hush hush for a loooong time! Lol
DeleteOMGGGG!!!! AHHH! I love this update for all the obvious reasons! Well, except the deployment! BUT OMG. Congrats! They boys are sooo cute :) I hope you have family coming in to visit you from time to time to help! I'm not sure if you've seen my blog lately (I hardly ever post either...no time!) but we are also expecting!! Naturally! Total shock. I am due in May :)
ReplyDeleteSarah!!! Holy cow that is awesome! I need to go to your blog and catch up!!
DeleteoMG!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Wow!! Number 3! Your boys are beautiful. You are amazing for taking care of them by yourself while pregnant!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, congrats! You are an amazing mom I know this new addition will fit into your family perfectly and I am sure you will have tons of fun - and hopefully some sleep when he or she arrives. Wishing you a great holiday season and that April comes soon. I wish I lived close enough to help yo out on the days when the pregnancy exhaustion kicks in. Bless you!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDelete台灣美女自拍寫真圖片
台灣情色成人網
免費成人貼片
免費卡通a片
成人色情漫畫卡通
美國成人色情網站
休閒小棧真情寫真
免費視訊live秀
台灣美女自拍
台灣美女情色貼圖
ReplyDelete性正妹視訊影音視頻
性正妹視訊影音聊天
性正妹視訊影音交友
性正妹視訊聊天直播
性正妹視訊聊天視頻
性正妹視訊聊天影音
性正妹視訊聊天交友
性正妹視訊交友直播
性正妹視訊交友視頻
性正妹視訊交友影音
ReplyDelete色妹妹聊天交友直播
色妹妹聊天交友視頻
色妹妹聊天交友視訊
色妹妹聊天交友影音
色妹妹聊天直播視頻
色妹妹聊天直播視訊
色妹妹聊天直播影音
色妹妹聊天直播交友
色妹妹聊天視頻直播
色妹妹聊天視頻視訊